Monday, March 10, 2014

intensity

Intensity: the quality or state of being intense; especially: extreme degree of strength, force, energy, or feeling. Synonyms: ardency, emotion, enthusiasm, fervency, fervidness, fervor, fire, heat, intenseness, ardor, passion, passionateness, vehemence, violence, warmth, white heat
I met Aaron for lunch last week (at least I think it was last week...time and days are running together in my mind lately) at a new-to-me Greek restaurant. The food and company were delicious of course and afterwards, I went to his house for a bit. 

When I think about the sex we had, the word "intense" keeps coming to mind. I have occasionally had some very NON intense sex but I suppose what constitutes intense for some is quite different for others. This was just....GRRRRRR. Frantic and raw and wild.

Afterwards he said something to the effect of "now THAT is how it's supposed to be". And I agree wholeheartedly. An afternoon of letting your mind and body over to wild abandon in an environment of trust, free of drama or potential conflict. The absence of those last two things allow me to free my mind so much. As sex is such a mental thing for me, this lets me enjoy it that much more. Its a first-rate cycle of goodness.

I left his place sated and ready to return to my other life.

Intense, with a side of mental freedom.

xoxo,
Bella



2 comments:

  1. I think this is why I enjoy BDSM like I do -- the level of trust necessary for the exercise combined with the "you need to give yourself up, abandon everything in your world except for what is being done to you" mentality -- there's the sex you're having, and there's nothing else in your world. It's freeing.

    ReplyDelete