Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Recap That Really Isn't

My visit with Frances was lovely, sexy, hot, fun, wild, and a bit drama filled. Loyalty is a strong and mysterious bird. And I will be completely clear and tell you that loyalty to my friend and respect for her wishes are the only thing that is keeping me from filling you in on the extremely sexy details. It bothers me a lot to have to censor, but I love her more than I feel the need to share a hot story here.

So why even bother mentioning it if I'm just going to be a tease and not give the low down dirty details? Because this blog is meant to be a diary of my sexual journey; where I can tell my secrets to strangers and have a creative outlet for feelings that I can't disclose anywhere else. Its a part of me and even if I am not at liberty to tell this particular story, I want a placeholder here, for myself especially. Because it happened and should be marked in time in some way. And this is my way.

What I can and will do, however, is share this photo from our weekend of debauchery and say that it was part of one of the sexiest and sweetest encounters I've ever had. If I think of it that way, maybe I can temper the nagging bit of resentment that twinges at my brain because I'm restrained from recapping it for reasons I don't agree with. Maybe it can be ok to keep the details of what truly happened during that few days close to my heart and only known to the three people involved. Its a delicious secret that I can relive in my head and have for always.

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment