Thursday, June 4, 2015

happenin's

Hi all. I'm sitting in my kitchen knowing I should be asleep because tomorrow is another work day after all. But sleep is eluding me and my brain is busy, so here I am. 

A few things...

Cash is sick. Frighteningly sick. I'm hoping it's not as bad as he says the doctors say, or as bad as I suspect, but one can never tell about such things. I went to see him a couple of months ago and we had a sexy time as always, but his news definitely overshadowed things. We said "I love you's" more than usual and it was just sweet...bittersweet. I check in on him every week in what I'm sure is an annoying and overly-motherly way. I try to pass it off as flirty/sexy but am not always successful I'm sure. We've grown to be good friends (with benefits, yes, but plain ol' friends as well) and I care about him a whole big bunch. Worry worry.

I had lunch with Aaron today. We hadn't seen each other in a few months (he says six, I say one), and it is always the very best thing to hang with him, naked or not. The conversation was sexy and the company lovely. The feel I copped through his jeans on the ride back, and the kiss he stole before dropping me off? Fabulous. He's good people, that one.

"Met" someone interesting this past week, although so far it's only been via messaging and texts. Another musician. What is my deal with musicians? I am tone deaf and play no instruments, don't go to concerts or live music events very much and yet... I think it's the creativity aspect that attracts me. And in my opinion, all men substantially elevate their hotness level with a guitar strapped around their neck. Although that doesn't explain why a disproportionate number of men who approach me are musicians. But I digress. This man is interesting to talk to, funny, and attractive, but he hasn't seen my face yet. The conversation was progressing and he still hadn't asked to see my face, which I thought was odd because that's usually the first thing that comes up. When it finally did, he said the thought of meeting me in person, yet having never seen my face before the encounter, was really appealing to him. And when I stop and think about it, I kind of get that. As much as I'd like to think that my sarcastic wit and cynical humor are the reasons for holding his interest, I'm pretty sure he's just into the element of surprise. We plan to meet for coffee after I get back from vacation. Which brings me to....

Mr. Man and I are going on a week long vacation with another couple. I know both of them in the biblical sense and love them dearly. Mr. Man and I are meeting them in a state far away from our respective homes and we will explore the city for a few days and then they will fly home with us to stay at our abode for a few more days before heading back to their home. No pressure and no expectations, but play time is on the table. It will be a fun trip regardless and I'm really looking forward to just hanging out.

And now, bed.

xoxo,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment